Loading...

I need serious help . My hvsband stvffs tissue inside my P.vs.sy when he makes l0ve to me

. . Sometime last year when we where dating , he use to tell me that am too open and my pu.ssy is so wide , he kept complaining. Sometimes ...


tizz
.
.
Sometime last year when we where dating , he use to tell me that am too open and my pu.ssy is so wide , he kept complaining. Sometimes he ask me to put my fingers in while he puts his di.ck to make it tight , sometimes he uses a coke or Fanta bottle to put inside while he puts in his d.ick , until I started feeling pains and getting bruised, so we stopped .
When we got married , he started using tissue, he will stuff a roll of tissue inside of me before he penetrates me. I was not finding it funny , but I wanted to satisfy him .
Each time I urinate, particles of tissue come out, because they melt in my system .
Am so so scared , is there any other alternative???
Apart from tissue what else can I use to wage my p.ussy to make it tight for my husband ?
Please I need ur help
Relationship 6202568283230857076

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

TRENDING LE@KD VIDEOS